Move Integrate Blog:
What precautions is Move Integrate taking for Covid-19?
Safety of the families I visit is my number one priority. I have put in place many safety measures to protect you and your family such as:
- Thorough sanitation of my table between each family.
- Sanitizing/hand washing prior to your lesson.
- Limiting one parent in the room for lessons.
- Mask wearing for myself, the parent and child (if they are able to).
- Between each family I will also be changing my clothing.
- Alberta health Covid-19 assessment forms to be filled out prior to lessons.
I understand how stressful this pandemic has been and I can assure you, I am taking every precaution in my own life as well. My daughter Leila is also high risk, so we as a family are extremely careful to ensure she stays safe and healthy too.
If you would like to talk more about how we can create a safe environment to continue your lessons please don’t hesitate to contact me.